- Shop Cookware
- Our Company
- More Regal Ware Brands
- Customer Service
The world's finest stainless steel cookware - Made in the USA
Electrician - West Bend, WI
• Examine machinery to identify sources of malfunctions or performance deficiencies, deduce corrective course of action and implement repair plan.
• Read and interpret wiring diagrams, program logic diagrams and other instructions. Must be familiar with wiring conventions, electric and electronic symbols and National Electric Code.
• Maintain and trouble shoot electric distribution equipment including transformers, circuit protection devices, switch gear, load center panels and bus duct.
• Maintain and trouble shoot electric control equipment including relay logic panels, programmable controllers, and solid-state control devices.
• Ability to use test equipment to trouble shoot electrical and control circuits and electrical components.
• RSLogix 500 PLC programming
• Maintain general lighting systems.
• Must be 18 years old
• High School Degree or equivalent
• Accredited Journeymen’s credentials or equivalent training and industrial experience.
• Competence in the following categories:
Blue Print Reading
Electrical test equipment
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account/Health and Dependent Care, and 401 (k) and Profit Sharing Plan.
To apply, send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include “Electrician” in the subject line of your email.