The world's finest stainless steel cookware - Made in the USA
Current Job Openings -
This position provides logistic and administrative support for promotional programs, incentives and meetings.
1. Act as the Sales Promotion Department’s project coordinator.
2. Support domestic and international meeting logistics.
3. Implementation of dealer incentives and campaign.
4. Create promotional flyers using design software such as InDesign or Photoshop.
5. Organization and distribution of promotion packets and materials such as posters, flyers, key chains, etc. to dealers.
6. Provide company-wide standings which include contests results, program standings and campaigns statistics.
7. Sales reporting system support.
1. Meeting registration and administration.
2. Assist in the development and implementation of incentive promotions.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Knowledge of Direct Sales industry is helpful but not required.
• Prior experience with software design such as InDesign or Photoshop required.
• Proficient with Microsoft Programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Prior experience with JD Edwards is helpful but not required.
• Maintain a strict level of professionalism.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Able to adapt in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and deliverables.
• Professional verbal and written English Language communication skills are required.
• Professional verbal and written Spanish Language communication skills are helpful.
• Some domestic travel opportunities; less than 10%.
Group Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, Health Reimbursement Arrangement, Flexible Spending Account, 40l(k) Wage Deferral and Profit Sharing Plan, and paid vacation and holidays.
To apply, send your cover, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include “Promotion Coordinator” in the subject line of your email.
Regal Ware, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.