The world's finest stainless steel cookware - Made in the USA
The Executive Administrative Assistant is the face of the organization to our independent dealers, distributors and sales consultants. Under the direction of the President of Saladmaster, this position deals with a diverse group of external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. This position also supports the Sales and Business Manager for Latin America and the Director for Europe-North America.
• Provides administrative support to the Saladmaster management team
• Provides customer relations support to vendors, independent contractors and dealers
• Responsible for the set-up of new dealers, address book maintenance, assigning online ordering capabilities and setup/maintenance of
recruiting and management overrides
• Compiles business trend data and reports for the executive team
• Maintains new dealer start-up special programs
• Processes no-charge orders
• Responsible for annual non-renewal process including reports and mailings
• Schedules and coordinates meetings and monthly conference calls
• Coordinates and leads weekly Executive Staff meetings
• Event planning and on-site support of conventions
• Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
• 1 to 3 years of Executive Assistant experience
• Customer Service experience desirable but not required
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Bilingual in English/Spanish is desirable but not required
• Detail oriented
• Superior organizational skills
• Must be organized, self-motivated, and able to handle a fast-paced multi-task environment and have the ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines.
• Must be able to make independent decisions when necessary and maintain integrity and discretion in dealing with confidential matters.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, HRA and FSA; 401k) and Profit Sharing Plan; paid vacation and holidays.
To be considered for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include "Saladmaster Executive Administrative Assistant" in the subject line.
The Executive Administrative Assistant performs administrative duties under the direction of the President and management team of Kitchen Fair.
• Works with accountants in both Mexico and the U.S., reporting and tracking company expenses, purchase orders and payments to vendors
• Reviews all travel expense forms and purchase orders
• Provides administrative support to the executive staff and other staff members
• Tracks fulfillment of corporate awards programs
• Gathers data on a monthly basis and creates recognition reports, contests results and promotions analysis
• Responsible for all staff agendas, itineraries, travel arrangements, events, memos, entertainment and decorations
• Prepares presentations for the President
• Produces and communicates results of monthly, quarterly and annual national recognition programs
• Participates in planning and implementation of all corporate events
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Associate Degree in Administrative Assistant is preferred
• Minimum of 5 years working with executive-level staff
• Prior experience in the direct sales industry is preferred
• Fluency in English and Spanish is required
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Strong people skills and ability to work in teams
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Spanish
• Ability to communicate with all levels of the field sales organization, corporate office staff and division office staff
• Most be organized, self-motivated, and able to handle a fast-paced multi-task environment and have the ability to establish priorities and
• Must be able to make independent decisions when necessary and maintain integrity and discretion in dealing with confidential matters
• Knowledge of travel industry preferred
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, HRA and FSA; 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan; paid vacation and holidays
To apply, send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Include "Bilingual Executive Administrative Assistant" in the subject line.
Regal Ware, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.