The world's finest stainless steel cookware - Made in the USA
Come join our family!
Under the guidance of the Lead Manufacturing Engineer, this person will apply engineering principles and practices to develop and improve equipment, processes and methods of production for the organization. This person will also be assigned responsibilities for maintaining buildings, grounds and equipment. This is a hands-on position that works closely with manufacturing, maintenance and production personnel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide technical assistance for process-related problems
• Identify and analyze production problems and implement solutions in a timely manner
• Design, initiate and implement capital improvement projects on time and within budget
• Aid with prototyping, development, design, and troubleshooting of machines, tools, fixtures and processes
• Prepare cost estimates for proposed process design and implementation projects
• Train and instruct plant personnel on initial setup and safe operation of new equipment and tooling
• Monitor process performance and initiate preventive and remedial measures
• Research and recommend new manufacturing processes when applicable
• Create formal engineering documentation
• Other related duties and projects as assigned
Educational and Work Experience Requirements:
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
• 3D CAD experience (SolidWorks, AutoCAD)
• Proficient with MS Outlook, Word, Excel
• Familiar with and/or experience in metal forming and/or high-speed automated manufacturing
• Good mechanical/technical skills associated with a manufacturing environment
• General understanding of machine and tool design
• Good time management skills
• Attention to detail
• Good Interpersonal skills
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance; a Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) and a Flexible Spending Account (FSA); 401(k) Wage Deferral and Profit Sharing Plan; paid vacation and holidays
To apply: Send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com
Come join our family!
Regal Ware is looking for a full time maintenance mechanic for second shift.
The Maintenance Mechanic position is responsible for fabricating, installing, diagnosing, repairing and performing preventative maintenance for all mechanical equipment, buildings and grounds.
• Examine machinery to identify sources of malfunctions or performance deficiencies, deduce a corrective course of action and implement repair
• Disassemble equipment as far as required to effect repairs, repair or replace defective parts as required
• Fabricate components for new machines or for repair assignments, working from blue prints, sketches or duplicating original parts
• Operate hand tools, power tools and machinery
• Operate precision measuring equipment with standard competence
• Assemble and install machines working from blue prints or other instructions, align and fit parts as required for proper assembly and operation
• Must be competent in fluid power, metal fabrication, service utilities, building maintenance, power transmission, welding, rigging/moving, lubrication, and vehicle maintenance
• Must be 18 years old
• High School Degree or equivalent
• Accredited Journeymen’s credentials in machine repair or associate degree in Industrial Maintenance or equivalent training and industrial experience
• Medical Insurance after 60 day waiting period
• Dental Insurance after 1 year waiting period
• Life Insurance after 60 day waiting period
• Flexible Spending Account/Health and Dependent Care
• 401 (k) and Profit Sharing Plan
Email resume and cover letter to:
Regal Ware, Inc.
1200 Schmidt Road
West Bend, WI 53090
Regal Ware, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.